I’ve been awarded another blogging Award, well actually 2 but I will give each Award a special post. So today I have to thank Malna for giving me the Blog of the Year 2012 Award. WOW! Me?! A blog of the year!! That’s HUGE! Thank you, lovely lady for giving it to me.
As always, the rules:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Award and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Soooooo, the big moment. My choices for Blog of the Year are: