Sorry, I couldn’t come up with a good alliteration so…I didn’t.
I was again awarded with much appreciated blogging love in form of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blogger Award. The first nomination has been sitting around for a while now but to be honest, I forgot about it, sorry The Appletizer!! But I’ll get right on it now.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
First of all, the RULES:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Thank you very much very much The Appletizer for nominating me! I like your blog a lot and you thinking of my as very inspiring is pretty cool :-) I was awarded this again by Malna. Thank you very much as well! Tales of an unknown heart nominated me again for this award and she called me her all-time favourite. Sorry for pointing that out but all this blog-love is getting to my head! Jk, but WOW! Thank you for reading my stuff! And another one comes from Roohbarooh. A big thank you to you, too!
Onto the seven things about me. I think by now, I have spitted out so many random facts about me that it’s hard to come up with new ones, but I’ll try.
1. I LOVE, absolutely adore, vast open spaces of water, or waterfalls or oceans or big rivers…They just mesmerise me.
2. I don’t care for plants.
3. The pens in my pencil case are all pointing in the same direction. Yep, a little OCD.
4. I own the Twilight saga in paperback. There I said it. I’m embarrassed about it, but not enough to throw them out.
5. Music-wise, I badly miss the 90s.
6. Life’s too short to not eat what you love…I try to eat all my junk food in moderation though.
7. I much rather organise a drawer than study.
The One Lovely Blog Award
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
4. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
So I just came up with seven things about me and now I need to come up with 7 more? Phew! Give me a second *pacing*
Ok, I’m back.
1. I have a newfound love for everything with maple syrup.
2. My computer runs from the time I get up in the morning until I go to sleep when I’m at home.
3. I prefer to write with real ink pens.
4. I’m not good with people telling me what to do.
5. I wish there was a sleeping-time-continuum-vacuum in which you could sleep as long as you wish every morning and still get up early to actually get stuff done. Please, physicists around the globe, do something useful with your skills.
6. I feel like I forgot more during my studies at uni than I ever even learnt. It’s frustrating.
7. I don’t understand why I as a viewer cannot choose in which language I can watch a TV show. Why is the dubbed shit forced on me?
Aaaaaaand, that’s it. I apologise because I won’t be nominating any fellow bloggers because I don’t follow enough to nominate people I haven’t nominated before.